Terms & Conditions
By making a purchase or viewing this website, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions which are as follows
***We must be notified of any returns by e-mail (or letter) PRIOR TO RETURNING within 7 working days and the mask(s) returned to us within 14 working days. Failure to notify us within these time scales will result in a store credit note rather than a refund or, if you have already returned the mask to us, return of your parcel (which may be subject to a re-shipping fee).
- If the item is faulty, please advise us via e-mail within 2 days of receipt. Return in the original packaging. We may require a photo of the damage before shipping.
- If it arrived in a box that was clearly damaged on delivery:- Please check items thoroughly when delivered in a box that has been visibly damaged in transit. If there is damage to the contents, refuse the parcel before signing and Royal Mail will return it to us direct. If you accept the parcel and then find there is damage afterwards, please inform us by e-mail as soon as possible (within 2 days of receipt) and send us photos of the box damage as it arrived and any damage to the contents. We will then require you to return the item to us in the original box so we can claim for compensation. We cannot claim for damage without the original box and contents so please DON’T THROW AWAY THE PACKAGING. A refund of the items and return postage may be given in these cases, but not until we have received the photos and contents. If the box is damaged too much to use as return packaging then please use an alternative the maches the original box to ensure the mask arrives safely.
- If it’s not suitable – Under the distance selling regulations, you are entitled to a 7 day ‘cooling off’ period (which starts from the delivery date) in which you can confirm you no longer wish to keep our goods. You must inform us of your intentions to return the item within the 7 days or on the 7th day at the latest in writing, either by post or e-mail before posting. Postage for the return must be paid by yourself unless the item is faulty, in which case please return the item via 2nd class recorded postage (unless otherwise stated), in the original packaging. General postage refunds will only be given at our lowest standard rate and doesn’t include our 1st or Express services (such as Next Day by 9 or 1pm and Saturday delivery).
Please nclude the name it was ordered in and your Order Number inside the parcel. Parcels returns after this will not be liable for a refund unless via prior agreement.
Ensure you obtain a proof of postage or send via recorded. Parcels not received back here will not be refunded – that would be up to you to claim via the post office for loss.
Please note: Due to the delicate nature of these products, we would highly recommend that they are handled with clean hands and all make-up is removed prior to trying them on. Taking care this way will ensure any returns are not hindered from being classed as ‘worn’ if they are returned dirty for we cannot re-sell them once they are.
Masque Boutique, 2 Elm Street, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 2PU (also at the bottom of the address label on the box in the plastic wallet)
Refunds for returned items, postal refunds etc will be processed within 7 working days from either the date the goods are received back to us or, in the case of postage refunds, from the day the parcel was delivered.
Items that have been altered from an existing product on the website (including adding sticks, changing colours or adding feathers) or a new item made to your personal specification are not liable for a refund and are exempt from the current returns policy.
Sale Items & ‘Slight Seconds’:
Items on the website that are sold as a sale item or as slight seconds, are exempt from being returned. This does not affect your statutory right.
Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy:
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
* To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com
Please see our delivery information on the homepage main tool bar.
Masque Boutique takes no responsibility for shipped items that have been lost in transit. If the item, after 15 days, has been deemed as officially ‘lost’ by Royal Mail then we will issue a claim for compensation from Royal Mail and a full refund or replacement item will be sent to you.
We cannot be held liable for any claims, injury or damages resulting from anyone’s physical conditions such as allergies or sensitivities to materials used in making of these masks or any claims, injury or damages that might arise as a result of wearing these masks.
The copyright in any design, image and/or literature on this website shall remain the property of Masque Boutique and no rights to use the image or product in any way shall be granted except where express permission has been requested and granted in writing. Any breach of copyright will force us to take relevant action. We also claim intellectual rights on our products and ideas displayed on the website and on any ‘Blogs’ linked to the website.