By making a purchase or viewing this website, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions which are as follows:-
PURCHASING MULTIPLE MASKS TO TRY ON:-
If you are purchasing more than one mask to try on, please be advised that we have a maximum allowance of 3 masks per order, per person, when you intend to only keep one. Write in the Order Notes on the checkout page that you intend to return the remaining masks. You will still need to e-mail us before returning any masks as per our returns policy. This is because we make almost all our masks to order by hand which takes a lot of time. If you would like advice before ordering on sizing and fit before choosing, then we are more than happy to help. E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our delivery information on the homepage main tool bar for postal service options and pricing.
* Our FREE standard Postal service offered when you spend over £50 (excluding delivery costs) only apply to full sales. If you return goods so the remaining order is less than £50, the 2nd class postal charge of £4.50 will apply to your order and will be deducted from your final refund.
All standard postal services offered by us are sent via Royal Mail. Our shipping times are based on Royal Mail’s estimated delivery times and should not be taken as guaranteed. If you require a mask urgently, we advise choosing the fastest service available to ensure it reaches you in plenty of time. Each country varies depending on your local postal service and we cannot be held responsible for customs delays or customs charges (you should check these before ordering from us).
Most of our masks are made to order and therefore may take 1-2 working days to process before shipping (except where a Next Day service has been requested). We do not always ship the same day as the order so please allow for this when choosing your postal service.
Items that have been altered from an existing product on the website (including adding sticks, changing colours or adding feathers) or a new item made to your personal specification are not liable for a refund and are exempt from the current returns policy. This also applies if items are ordered without allowing enough time for delivery and the item did not arrive in time for your event. In these cases we highly recommend upgrading to a courier delivery which is track-able.
For our full Returns policy, please visit here
***We must be notified of any returns by e-mail (or letter) PRIOR TO RETURNING the goods, within 14calendar days and the mask(s) and returned to us within 14 calendar days after notification. Failure to notify us within these time scales will result in a store credit note rather than a refund being given or, if you have already returned the mask to us, return of your parcel (which will be subject to a re-shipping fee). This is as per the current Distance Selling Regulations.
– It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us about items not recieved within the time period expected. If your item hasn’t arrived, please e-mail us with your order details (copy of the Shipped E-mail would be sufficient) so we can check the tracking for you. If the Post Office have attempted delivery (either by leaving a note or not), you will need to ensure you retrieve the item from them before your event. Items not collected and left for the Post Office to return them to us will NOT be elligible for a refund. We will only offer a credit note on such occasions (or return of the item for a postage fee)
– If the item is faulty, please advise us via e-mail within 2 days of receipt with a photo of the damage. If it was caused due to the box being damaged, please see below:-
– If it arrived in a box that was clearly damaged on delivery:- Please check items thoroughly when delivered in a box that has been visibly damaged in transit. If there is damage to the contents, refuse the parcel before signing and Royal Mail will return it to us direct. If you accept the parcel and then find there is damage afterwards, please inform us by e-mail as soon as possible (within 2 days of receipt) and send us photos of the box damage as it arrived and any damage to the contents. We will then require you to return the item to us in the original box so we can claim for compensation. We cannot claim for damage without the original box and contents so please DON’T THROW AWAY THE PACKAGING. A refund of the items and return postage will not be given if the correct protocol is not carried out. If the box is damaged too much to use as return packaging then please use an alternative the matches the original box to ensure the mask arrives safely. (ie nothing smaller than the original box size to ensure the masks aren’t squashed). Please return the original box together with the returned mask.
– If it’s not suitable – Under the distance selling regulations, you are entitled to a 14 day ‘cooling off’ period (which starts from the delivery date) in which you can confirm you no longer wish to keep our goods. You must inform us of your intentions to return the item within the 14 days or on the 14th day at the latest in writing, either by post or e-mail, before posting the goods back to us. Postage for the return must be paid by yourself unless the item is faulty, in which case please return the item via 2nd class recorded postage (unless otherwise stated), in the original packaging. General postage refunds will only be given at our lowest standard rate and doesn’t include our 1st or Express services (such as Next Day by 9 or 1pm and Saturday delivery).
Please include the name it was ordered in and your Order Number inside the parcel (the original postal label has this information on)
Ensure you obtain a proof of postage or send via recorded. Parcels not received will not be refunded – that would be up to you to claim via the post office for loss.
Please note: Due to the delicate nature of these products, we would highly advise that they are handled with clean hands and all make-up is removed prior to trying them on. Taking care this way will ensure any returns are not hindered from being classed as ‘worn’ if they are returned dirty for we cannot re-sell them once they are.
Masque Boutique, 89 Dorchester Road, Garstang, Lancs, PR3 1EE (the return address is also on the bottom of the address slip on the front of the box which can be re-folded)
Refunds for returned items will be processed within 14 days from either the date the goods are received back to us or, in the case of postage refunds, from the day the parcel was delivered – as per the DSR’s.
*If you have paid for a next day service that hasn’t arrived and you need to return the item, a full refund of the postage will be given on request (please advise when notifying us for returning). However, if the item is kept, we will only refund the difference from our standard 2nd class postage service and not the full amount. This again is on request and is not automatic.
Masque Boutique takes no responsibility for shipped items that have been lost in transit. If the item, after 15 days, has been deemed as officially ‘lost’ by Royal Mail then we will issue a claim for compensation from Royal Mail and a full refund or replacement item will be sent to you. Please do not expect a full refund or free replacement until such time has passed. We are happy to send a paid replacement which will be refunded once the original item is found or is officially deemed as lost.
We cannot be held liable for any claims, injury or damages resulting from anyone’s physical conditions such as allergies or sensitivities to materials used in making of these masks or any claims, injury or damages that might arise as a result of wearing these masks.
The copyright in any design, image and/or literature on this website shall remain the property of Masque Boutique and no rights to use the image or product in any way shall be granted except where express permission has been requested and granted in writing. Any breach of copyright will force us to take relevant action. We also claim intellectual rights on our products and ideas displayed on the website and on any ‘Blogs’ linked to the website.