A few months ago, the very lovely Helen (from Machin Mayer Photography) asked me to be involved in one of her Bridal Shoots she was planning. It was a black & white theme called ‘Magpie Bride’ and I was to supply a variety of masks for the shoot, mainly in the monochrome colour scheme.
The final images she sent me were stunning and a break from the classic Venetian Bride look.
The shoot also made it into The Wedding Bazaar Blog on ‘Monochrome Weddings’ – read it here:- http://www.the-wedding-bazaar.com/monochrome-masquerade-wedding-inspiration/
If you liked any of the masks shown in the above images, then you can find them here:- (The white bridal masks will be coming to the site soon. Please e-mail us if you require a custom mask to match your wedding dress)
For Accessories shown in the images:-
- ELENA FENBY, LINGERIE DESIGNER
- SOPHIE GITTINS, SHOE DESIGNER
- LEOMA DREW, JEWELLERY DESIGNER
- ANDREA DAVIS, JEWELLERY DESIGNER
- RACHEL SIMPSON, SHOE DESIGNER
- TANITH HARVEY-SMITH, MASQUE BOUTIQUE
- TANYA IGIC, LEATHER JEWELLERY DESIGNER
- AMORE BRIDALWEAR, HEREFORD